Sunday, December 9, 2012

Letting go my obsession

Note:  Dont waste time reading this post. Anyone reading and trying to make sense of this post will not understand one bit of it. It is only meant to be a vomit post and a way for me to remember this thought and state of mind later


Today I had an experience which has forced me rethink on one of my work obsessions which might not be appreciated by many ppl.

I have decided to let go of it and though it gives me a great amount of satisfaction and actualization, I have to let it go. I have realized the bad effects it can cause. I feel stupid to be not able to think of them when I started on them. May be the realization comes with time and experience with it. But there are pros too to this way and if used judiciously, it can change lives.

Right now I feel like I am abandoning a ship which I have built myself. I would have loved not to. But I cannot think of another choice. Maybe I can come back to it later.

The carrot is in front of my eyes but cannot eat it. The quantity over quality has taken over. There is really no point to create and synthesize anything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment