Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Surge of emotions

Watching movies has always interested me. Even in a generally considered crappy movie, I somehow can find something good about it. But today was very much different.

I watched Chak De (A movie - Indian (Hindi)) today and a sudden gush of emotions surged in my mind that I am unable to think of anything else now. Team building has always interested me and I realized the reason of this thought constantly lingering in my mind - an event that took place around 4-5 years back. I somehow feel guilty of breaking a team and though it was totally unintentional, the fact still remains that I became a part of it. I should think on the lines of the freedom of thoughts and action for a man. These thoughts are binding me to that event where my actions were just the repercussions of a bigger act, in which I had no say.

Nonetheless, to fix this up I will try, in future, to mend up the things. If I could not, I will have to bear the grunt of a guilty conscience throughout my life. Though it is not that painful, but it still bugs and diverts the mainline thoughts.

Writing this is very much essential to temporarily ease my mind. I am not disclosing any details about the event purposefully. Now, the thought that someone might actually read this at any point of time during or post my death, gives a kind of comforting feeling that the thoughts did not die with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment